Design + Install: How It Works
If you are looking for a stress-free, hassle-free solution, then this is the package for you—no searching, no shopping, no curtain hanging. All you have to do is enjoy the space with your favorite little(s).
You'll receive a questionnaire about your style, budget, and more. This will help me understand you better, so we can hit the ground running.
We'll discuss your answers, space, and timeline during our 45-minute video or phone conversation.
After the call, I’ll assemble 2-3 design plans to make sure we create a room that showcases their character and your style.
Each plan will include a color palette, floor plan, furniture, and decor. We'll discuss each option in depth and make sure I've created something you love. This will take approximately 60 minutes, and by the end, we will have decided on a plan that's right for you.
I'll do the legwork and hunt down every perfect piece, so you don't have to.
Third call / Email
I'll provide you an update on my progress, and we'll select an install date (this is so exciting!).
I'll bring a truckload (literally) to your house, and spend the day building, hanging, and styling your little one's room.* You can put your feet up and turn on Netflix, spend the day the spa, or work on some other project that's been lingering on your to-do list.
What you get
- Complete vision: you'll be able to visualize your room before any purchases are made.
- More time: you don't have to spend more than a few hours thinking about this project—think of all the other things you can get done instead.
- Less stress: you can be confident that your room will be Pinterest-perfect without even breaking a sweat.
- To focus on your little person, rather than their room. Drink it up mama, you know their only little for awhile.
- Confidence that their room will be beautiful and functional.
- No fights with your significant other over how to hang the artwork or where to move the furniture.
- A room that grows with them.
Even though I design rooms that are intended to last many years, I understand that our babies grow and their tastes change. If you ever decide to transition this room, I'll take $75 off the redesign.
*If outside 75 mile radius, travel fee of will be applied. Painting is an additional fee based on square footage.